Mike was born and raised near Lafayette, IN. His family moved to eastern Illinois, where he attended high school. Mike started in the Insurance industry in 1989. He has been a Registered Representative with Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. since 1993.
Mike has received many awards and certificates for his accomplishments including, but not limited to:
- 2015 MDRT Court of the Table member*
- Grinnell Mutual Award of Excellence 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014- with a Five Year Award in 2014
- Prudential Annuities Master Council 2006-2007
- Eagle Circle Member of Woodbury Financial 2006-2007
- Pekin Life Insurance Inner Circle 1997-1998, 2003-2004, 2006-2007
- Pekin Key Awards 1996, 1997, 1998, 2003, 2006
- Pekin Insurance Underwriter of Merit 2004, 2005, 2006
- Pekin Insurance Full Circle Agency Award 2006
Education and Licenses
He completed his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is an independent insurance agent licensed to Service Life, Health, Property, Casualty, Mutual Funds, and Variable Products in Illinois and Indiana.
In his spare time he enjoys showing sheep at local and national fairs, as well as, riding his Harley Davidson motorcycles with his wife, Lee. Mike has two children and three grandchildren.
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.