As an Investment Advisor Representative, Julie provides customized client investment strategies and independent professional services to her clients. She is passionate about helping families accomplish their financial independence. Julie believes her independence and adherence to the highest standards of integrity is the fundamental key to her success. By building long-term relationships with her clients, she creates a foundation of trust and a culture designed to promote ongoing education and understanding of concepts that have traditionally been perceived as complex and intimidating.
- Insurance and securities industry for the past 20 years.
- Series 6, 7, and 63 securities registrations.
- Series 65 registration.
- Life and health Insurance licenses.
- Areas of expertise include
- 401k plans
- Life and Health Insurance
- 529 plans
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Securities and Bonds