Eric C. Marshall is a senior partner with Legacy Investment Services, Inc.
Eric provides customized financial planning strategies. He understands the personal complexity many clients feel about retirement and long-term financial planning, and he has access to a variety of tools to provide the analysis and comparison needed to help people feel confident in their decisions. Eric strategically partners with other financial professionals who share his vision of putting the client first and bring their own expertise, adding value to a client’s overall experience. As your trusted advisor and Certified Fiduciary, Eric takes tremendous pride in aligning your portfolio with your life goals.
“My team and I are committed to continuously improving every aspect of our business. The great Zig Ziglar said ‘help enough people get what they want, and we all get what we want!’ The joy of a satisfied client, and their willingness to recommend our services to their friends, gives me personal satisfaction and motivation for continued growth in this business.”
Eric, his wife, Meg, and their two children live in Germantown Hills.
Financial Planning and Investment Services and Resources
- RPS-software for retirement planning simulation
- Riskalyze – Understand your risk before you invest with a 95% probability
- Personalized income planning – Take planning to a different dimension by applying the right level of risk to the proper investment, based on your timeline and goals
- Analysis tools – Morningstar and portfolio engines can drive deep understanding of quality, strengths, weakness and risk adjusted returns
- Social Security assessment to help you find the optimal time to start collecting your benefits
- Access to individually managed accounts for customized portfolio management, with proven tax efficient strategies
- Relationships and direct access to portfolio managers, CFA’s, CPA’s, CFP’s, trust services, wealth transfer specialists, trust attorneys
Professional Experience and Credentials
- 23-year tenure in investment, retirement income planning, life insurance, and long-term care solutions
- Certified Financial Fiduciary - Bound to operate in good faith, care and loyalty to clients’ best interests
- Member of National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries
- Member of Financial Services Institute - A voice for the independent financial services firms and investment advisors
- Investment Advisor Representative with Woodbury Financial Services Inc.
- Licensed Insurance Producer - FINRA Series 6, 63, & 65
- Long-term care training and institute
- Member of Legacy Premier Advisors
- Member of Strathmore’s Who’s Who in Business
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. (WFS), member FINRA/SIPC. WFS is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of WFS. WFS does not provide tax or legal advice.